New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Liver pathology 1
Video tutorial outlining the basic anatomy and physiology of the liver followed by a summary of acute and chronic liver disease, hepatic failure and cirrhosis.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Medical Student - Brighton
Posted over 4 years ago
Liver pathology 2
- Audio podcast outlining the pathological processes that occur in the liver including; infection, alcohol abuse, drugs toxicity, metabolic abnormalities, autoimmune processes and neoplasia.
Liver Cirrhosis (Causes I)
- Sorry this has to be two parts, I need a better computer, the movie making program is terrible... https://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan
- Liver Trauma Souradeep Dutta INDIA
Basic Liver Physiology
Clinical Consequences of Liver Disease
- Vitamins A, D, E and K are all stored in the liver, as is vitamin B12. Therefore, in liver damage, you can’t store as many of these as you would like to. Portal circulation Note that there are no...
- This is a very common cause of liver injury. It is caused by excessive alcohol intake. Typically there will be steatosis of the liver. In this pathological change, fat globules begin to accumulate ...
The Human Liver Video
- Because the liver does so many important things for your body, you can't live without one. This video clip offers an overview of what your liver does.